New Homes in Jones Mill Crossing | Simpsonville, SC
Jones Mill Crossing
Starting Price: mid $200s
Greenville County Schools
Monday - Saturday | 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday | 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Now Selling. Move in Ready Homes Available!
Life is just better at Jones Mill Crossing.
The homes here are designed to make everyday living more enjoyable. Stylish design choices. Energy efficient. Smart floor plans. 2-3.5 car garages. Everything you need or want, wrapped up into the perfect home for your unique family.
But Jones Mill Crossing offers more than thoughtfully crafted homes.
The community comes alive with extensive walking paths that tie into a tree lined, idyllic county road complete with wood fences and horses creating a 1.3-mile loop for exercising and socializing with neighbors.
If golf is your game – you are in luck! Adjacent to the community you will find one of Greenville County’s most walkable golf courses, the perfect place for a quick game with friends.
Parents of school-aged children will appreciate the highly rated K-8 school, located just outside of the community entrance. Because after all walking to school is where the best memories are made. Plus, a brand-new high school is planned to open in 2021 just two miles away.
At Jones Mill, you are tucked away but with easy access to life’s conveniences. This community is centrally located between Five Forks, Simpsonville’s revitalized Main Street and Fountain Inn’s booming Main Street.
When you find the perfect community, you can feel it. And Jones Mill Crossing is home.
Learn more about the Greenville area or visit our model homes.
Stay tuned for updates about open houses in Simpsonville.
- Close to golf course
- Community trails
- Multi-purpose fields
- Near schools
- Swimming pool
- Walking paths
ClickScroll to View More
Loading More Homes...
No matching floor plans were found.
Outside Your Home
- Architectural shingles with 30-year warranty
- Deadbolt locks on all exterior doors
- HardiePlank® fiber cement siding
- Insulated exterior doors
- 8-foot Fiberglass front entry door (per plan)
- Front porch (per plan)
- 8×10 patio (per plan)
- Minimum of two weatherproof exterior electrical outlets
- Two hose connections
- Tyvek® house wrap system
- OSB exterior sheathing
- Decorative landscape with fully sodded yard
- Finished garage with luxury garage door
- Chain drive garage door opener(s) (per plan)
- Screens on all operable windows
- Gutters and downspouts (per plan)
- Concrete driveway and walkway
Sabal Energy Effeciency
- Energy saving insulation package
- Tankless gas water heater
- 14 SEER heating and cooling system with digital thermostat on each level (zoned system)
- Insulated dual pane, Low-E vinyl windows
- Energy preserving radiant barrier roof sheathing
Inside Your Home
- 9-foot ceilings throughout home (per plan)
- 3” Engineered hardwood floors in foyer
- 2-panel interior doors
- Vinyl flooring in kitchen, laundry room, and all bathrooms
- Shaw carpet with 6 lb pad
- Walk-in closets in all master suites
- 5 1/4 inch baseboards
- Ceiling fan pre-wires in master bedroom and great room
- Designer lighting package with overhead light fixtures in all bedrooms
- Ventilated shelving in pantry, closets, and laundry room
- Your choice of up to 5 total phone or cable pre-wires
- Satin nickel door hardware
- Chrome Delta faucets – single lever
- Owner’s Entry includes built-in Drop Zone (per plan)
- Private master bathroom in all plans, which includes a 5-foot shower with framed chrome shower door
- Raised cultured marble vanity in master bath
- Standard height cultured marble vanities in hall baths
- Pedestal sink in powder room
- Elongated water saver toilets in all baths
- Luxury tub and shower combination in all secondary baths (per plan)
- Granite countertops
- GE stainless steel freestanding, self-cleaning smooth top range
- GE upgraded stainless steel dishwasher
- GE over-the-range stainless steel microwave oven
- Recessed can lighting (per plan)
- Undermounted double bowl stainless steel sink with Delta Chrome faucet
- 36-inch flat panel cabinets with decorative crown molding
- Icemaker hook-up
- One year limited builder warranty from Sabal Homes
- Extended warranty (10 years) from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty®
- Pre-construction orientation
- Pre-drywall walkthrough
- Pre-closing home orientation and final walkthrough
- Post-closing 30-day follow up
- Termite prevention treatment with 1-year termite bond at closing
- Smoke detectors in all bedrooms, hallways, and the great room, all hardwired with battery backup
- Cost effective Natural Gas for heat, hot water, and optional gas range
Model Home Info:
1502 Scuffletown Road
Simpsonville, SC 29681 View in Map
From Greenville, take I-385 S to Exit 35. Turn left onto Woodruff Rd, Turn right onto Scuffletown Road, Subdivision ahead on the right. OR Take I-385 S to Exit 33 and turn left onto Bridges Rd, Turn right on Holland Road, Turn left on Harts Lane, Turn left onto Jonesville Rd, take a slight right onto League Rd, turn left onto E Georgia Rd, slight right on E Georgia Rd, turn right on Scuffletown Rd,