Walk through the large foyer right past 2 secondary bedrooms meeting with a Jack & Jill bath. Turn one of the bedrooms into a study or dining room for extra personal or hosting space. Continue into the large open-concept living room and kitchen with a perfect breakfast nook. Add extra windows or even a sunroom to the porch to let in the natural light! Off of the living room, venture into the nicely sized master bedroom. Enjoy the gorgeous master bath that guides you into the extra-large walk-in closet. Take a look upstairs to a giant bonus room with a walk-in closet, perfect for a game room or extra storage. Add on a 4th bedroom upstairs with a full bath and separate walk-in closet. Last but not least, the two-car garage features a workshop space for those extra tools or overflow storage anyone could use. With a few personal touches, make the Magnolia your own.
- Homesite 50
- Large extended covered rear porch
- Additional unfinished storage upstairs off of the bonus room
- Added bathroom to upstairs bonus
- Clerestory accent windows in cafe
- Upgraded Plymouth Ivory staggered kitchen cabinets with decorative Cove crown molding and light rail
- Chef’s Kitchen addition featuring stainless steel appliances, wall over/microwave combination, and gas cooktop with vented hood
- Gorgeous Quartz Bianca Carrera kitchen countertops
- 3×6 Warm Gray Baker Street tile herringbone kitchen backsplash
- Tray ceiling feature and clerestory accent windows in master bed
- Upgraded Cave shower in master bath
- Staggered tile flooring throughout master bath
- Dual vanity in Jack & Jill bath
- Additional recessed can lighting throughout
*Photos shown are of finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details may vary.