The Wallace in Jones Mill Crossing in Simpsonville, South Carolina:
The Wallace is efficient single story living, with the bonus of storage and flex space on a partial second floor. A charming front porch sets the tone for this home, leading into a wide foyer to two bedrooms with a full bath and laundry room. The living space flows beautifully from one area to the next, allowing you to socialize with guests or family while whipping up a healthy meal. You’ll especially love the clerestory option in the cafe dining area. Is there anything better than warm sunshine with your morning coffee? The master suite has everything you need, and then some. Add tray ceiling for a dose of elegance in the bedroom, and enjoy all the space in your master bath with double vanity and optional soaker or cave shower. The large master closet can be customized to have one of Sabal Homes’ most desired options – a door that leads directly into the laundry room. Upstairs, plentiful storage in an unfinished attic and a flexible bonus room. Add a bathroom to turn it into a private guest oasis or enjoy it as a media room or playroom for the grandkids. This home truly has it all.
- Homesite 59
- Added covered bath porch
- Added 2nd Floor Guest Suite
- Oak handrail with white pickets with oak stair treads
- Upgraded staggered kitchen cabinets with decorative cove down molding
- Gorgeous Bianco Carrara kitchen countertops
- Added custom pendant lights over island
- 3X6 Baker Street Warm Gray tile herringbone backsplash in kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances to feature gas range
- Upgraded master shower to cultured marble base, corner bench, and semi-frameless door
- Dual vanity in master and hall bath
- Upgraded Craftsman Trim Package
- Added clerestory windows in bedroom 2
*interior photos shown are of a finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details may vary.