Enter into this nicely sized Keowee floor plan, immediately observing a private dining room for those special moments for conversation and reflection. Continue on down the hallway into the open aired kitchen looking over a well lit great room, perfect for that needed family time. Moving further throughout the first floor, you enter in the grand master bedroom, with a conveniently laid out master bathroom, leading on into a giant master closet. Enhance this further by adding the optional door to the laundry room for less hectic laundry days.
From the centrally located staircase, wander upstairs into an incredibly functional loft, tying together the three additional bedrooms and full bath. Plenty of closet space adds additional storage to the second story dwelling. This loft can open up to a beautiful two story balcony option, as well.
- Homesite 557
- 3-car garage
- Rear screened porch
- Hardwood flooring throughout the main floor
- Price coffered ceiling dining room with clerestory accent windows
- Upgraded kitchen cabinets painted espresso
- Luxurious granite kitchen countertops with 3X6 Baker Street staggered subway backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances to feature gas range
- Upstairs loft
- Dual vanity in upstairs bathroom
- Master bedroom to feature tray ceiling accent
- Large master bath with 5 ft. shower with cultured marble walls, composite shower base, shower door upgraded to 71” tall Semi-frameless door, double sinks with framed mirrors, linen closet, private toilet, and tile floor
- Z-Wave smart exterior light switch, one exterior door lock with keypad, one Z-Wave thermostat per zone, and Security system with 6 months Free