The Austin in Clear Pond in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina:
The Austin plan defines efficient single-story living. Just beyond the foyer and garage, you’ll enjoy having a dedicated drop-zone where backpacks, shopping bags, and shoes will have a home. The main living area graciously integrates the kitchen, great room, and cafe dining area, making it perfect for entertaining and family dinners. For even more living space, add a covered porch or sunroom. In the front of the home, two large bedrooms flank a full bathroom, while your spacious master suite is tucked into the opposite corner, providing privacy when you need it most. The master bath includes a wide vanity, shower/tub combo, and a generous linen closet. Upgrade to double sinks and a soaker tub or cave shower for a little extra luxury. A large walk-in closet is connected to your master bath and, if you so desire, can also carry through to the laundry room. Putting away laundry doesn’t get any more convenient.
- Homesite 525
- Added sunroom to back of home for ample natural lighting
- Hardwood flooring throughout common areas
- Upgraded Plymouth Maple staggered kitchen cabinets
- 4X16 Baker Street Warm Gray staggered tile backsplash in kitchen with luxurious countertops
- Stainless steel appliances to feature gas range
- Upgraded master shower to cultured marble walls and semi-frameless door
- Dual vanity in master bath for ease
- Added door from master closet into laundry room
- Upgraded Brushed Nickel hardware and custom lighting to all baths
- Fully automated sprinkler system
*Photos shown are of finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.