The Fairfield offers all the conveniences of single story living with the added square footage of a partial second story. A formal dining room, two bedrooms, a full bath, and a powder room are found off the main foyer, with plenty of storage space in between. The living area is the star of this floorplan, with a family room big enough for large families or frequent entertaining. The kitchen is generous, with an island that can seat five, a walk-in pantry, and adjacent cafe dining area. Of course, everyone in the family benefits when you upgrade to the chef’s kitchen. The fun can even extend into the outdoors, with a porch tucked between the living area and master bedroom and large enough for separate dining and lounging areas. The master suite is a dream, with his/her vanities, private water closet, and oversized shower. A truly epic walk-in closet can be customized to have one of Sabal Homes’ most desired options – a door that leads directly into the laundry room. The optional half second story includes a bonus room with space to spread out and additional square footage that can be a fourth bedroom with full bath or unfinished storage.
- Homesite 543
- Added study to front of home with 15 Lite French Doors
- Tray ceiling in living room
- Added fireplace to living room
- Upgraded staggered Avanti Ivory kitchen cabinets with added Cove Crown molding
- Custom pendant lighting over kitchen island
- Added Cafe chandelier
- Added glass to upper kitchen cabinets
- Added door from master closet into laundry room
- Upgraded bathroom hardware to Brushed Nickel with framed mirrors
- Craftsman Trim Package
*Photos shown are of finished home with similar floor plan. This home is currently under constructions. Details may vary.