There are so many ways to make the Bohicket yours. A two car garage includes space for a workshop and/or a place for your trusty golf cart. A spacious foyer with room for seating greets guests entering from the front door. A secondary foyer with drop zone allows homeowners entering through the garage a place to keep keys, bags, and backpacks out of view. From there, head into the impressive living area. The kitchen includes a sizable walk-in pantry, large eat-at island, and the opportunity to upgrade to a chef’s kitchen. A cafe dining area and inviting living space completes the open-concept living area. Nestled in the opposite corner is the masterful owner’s suite that flows beautifully through the master bath, enviable walk-in closet, and conveniently through to the laundry room. Heading back towards the front door, you’ll find two bedrooms with a shared bath as well as a linen closet and powder room. Need more space? With the Bohicket, you can add a partial second story. Perfect if four bedrooms better suits your family or if storage is an important consideration. Both options include a bonus room, which can be whatever you dream of – an office, den, or playroom are popular options.
- Homesite 548
- 2-Car Garage
- First floor guest suite with bathroom
- Tray ceiling feature in foyer
- Screened porch on back of home
- Tray ceiling feature in great room
- Fireplace in great room
- Chef’s Kitchen upgrade featuring stainless steel appliances, oven/microwave combination with separate gas cooktop and non-vented hood
- Dual vanity in master bath
- Added door from master closet into laundry room
*Photos shown are of finished home. This home is currently under construction. Detail will vary.