The Austin plan defines efficient single-story living. Just beyond the foyer and garage, you’ll enjoy having a dedicated drop-zone where backpacks, shopping bags, and shoes will have a home. The main living area graciously integrates the kitchen, great room, and cafe dining area, making it perfect for entertaining and family dinners. For even more living space, add a covered porch or sunroom. In the front of the home, two large bedrooms flank a full bathroom, while your spacious master suite is tucked into the opposite corner, providing privacy when you need it most. The master bath includes a wide vanity, shower/tub combo, and a generous linen closet. Upgrade to double sinks and a soaker tub or cave shower for a little extra luxury. A large walk-in closet is connected to your master bath and, if you so desire, can also carry through to the laundry room. Putting away laundry doesn’t get any more convenient.
- Homesite 556
- Hardwood flooring in foyer, kitchen, cafe, and great room
- Added sunroom to back of home
- Clerestory accent windows in cafe
- Upgraded Plymouth Maple staggered kitchen cabinets painted Ivory
- 3X6 Baker Street herringbone white tile kitchen backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances to feature gas range
- Dual vanity in master bath
- Added door from master closet into laundry room
- Upgraded Brushed Nickel hardware in bathrooms
- Added fully automated sprinkler system
- Upgraded landscaping
*Photos shown are of finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.