Step onto the front porch, and enter into the quaint retreat of The Hartwell plan. As you walk inside there lays a nicely sized flex room that also can be converted into a sectioned off study, in the front of your home. Continue on, passed the stairs into a large great room overlooking your breakfast nook and kitchen. With the second story only covering half of the home, your family room can extend upwards with optional tray ceiling. Through the kitchen, follow the hall down to the 3 bedrooms, including the master. Take a look into the beautiful master bedroom with an extra large walk-in closet and nicely set master bath, which of course can be converted to a combination tub/shower to fit your needs.
The Hartwell’s layout assists in more quiet time, and stress-free areas with its multiple rooms. Roaming upstairs, you will find another spacious flex space with plenty of excess storage if you’re downsizing, or holding on to special memorabilia for the future.
- Homesite 504
- Craftsman style
- Rear screened porch
- 5 inch Birch Handscraped hardwood flooring throughout main floor
- Flex room off of foyer
- Gas fireplace in family room
- Clerestory windows in cafe
- Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- 4X16 Bayer Street staggered tile backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances to feature gas range
- Upstairs flex space with two walk-in attics for extra storage
- Tray ceiling feature in master
- Large master bath with 5ft shower, cultured marble walls, composite shower base, and the shower door is upgraded to 71” tall Semi-frameless door, double sinks with framed mirrors, linen closet, private toilet, and tile floor