The charming Macintosh plan makes the most of every square foot. Enter through a long foyer with a flex room on your right. Office, game room, or 5th bedroom? Your choice. Beyond, the main living area flows beautifully from one room to the next. The kitchen features a large, elegant island perfect for family breakfasts or evening homework. The cafe dining area has three large windows to let natural light flood the first floor. For even more South Carolina sun, add three additional windows with the “clerestory” option. It’s an upgrade that you’ll be glad for as you sip your morning coffee in the sunshine. The great room allows plenty of eating, complimenting an already entertainment-ready downstairs. On the second floor, three nicely sized bedrooms, a game room, and full bath fill the front of your home. The stunning master suite will be your private oasis, especially when you add extra windows, a soothing soaker tub, and must-have second sink. No master is complete without an impressive walk-in closet, which this floorplan doesn’t skimp on. If you’re looking for a smart, efficient plan, the Macintosh may be a perfect fit.
- Homesite 40
- Screened back porch
- Clerestory accent windows in cafe
- Oak handrails with white pickets
- Upgraded staggered kitchen cabinets painted Ivory
- 3X6 Baker Street War Grey tile backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances to feature gas range in kitchen
- Clerestory accent windows in game room
- Tray ceiling feature in master bedroom
- Dual vanity in master bathroom
*Photos shown are of finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.