A foyer perfectly sized for a bench, coat rack, and your favorite family photos is where you’ll greet guests in your Taylor plan. Meanwhile, all the items that typically gather around an entrance that you’d rather keep out of view are tucked into the owners entrance, just off the garage. This mud room works hard, offering a coat closet, bench seat, and storage for shoes and bags. After greeting them in the foyer, usher guests into the main living area, which is entirely dedicated to living space in the Taylor plan. A dining room flows beautifully into the spacious kitchen, where you’ll enjoy chatting with guests at the large island as you prep a delicious meal. After dinner, retreat to the great room. The optional fireplace adds perfect ambiance and warmth on chilly evenings. Upstairs, a flexible loft space can function as a hang out room for the family, office space, or even homeschool room. Three large bedrooms, each with walk-in closets, share two full baths. The master greets you with his and hers closets and large windows that let in natural light. Double vanities, an extra large linen closet, and separate water closet complete your master oasis. Last but most certainly not least, the laundry room is conveniently located in the center of all four bedrooms.
- Added screened back porch
- Tray ceiling feature in master bedroom
- Clerestory windows in dining room
- Oak handrail with white pickets
- Oak stair treads
- Upgraded ivory cabinets
- 4 x 16 Baker Street staggered warm gray tile backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances
- Additional sink in Jack and Jill bath
- Brushed Nickel hardware and framed mirrors in master bath and powder room
- Upgraded lighting in all baths
*Photos are of a finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.