The Rabon is perfect for entertaining and family engagement boasting a very open floor plan. Upon entering into the front door, you will be greeted by a private dining room at the front of the home with a convenient hall walk-through to the kitchen holding the pantry for those family and holiday meals. As you walk into the kitchen, you’ll notice the substantial space from the kitchen through to the great room with plenty of natural light for those beautiful sunny days.
Corner around to the edge of the great room towards the intimate staircase to head towards a convenient centralized loft area touching three second story bedrooms. Turn into the giant master bedroom, enjoying plenty of windows to wake up on those lazy Saturday mornings, and two separate master closets for ample hanging and shoe rack space. Take a look into the perfectly laid out master bathroom acquiring separate vanities, a private water closest, linen space, and a nicely sized walk-in shower, that can, of course, be turned into a tub/shower combination to cater it perfect to your needs. The remaining two bedrooms share a full bath opening up to the loft, which can also be converted into a fourth bedroom for that extra addition to the family home.
- Homesite 125
- Covered porch
- 3-car garage
- 5 inch Birch hardwoods throughout first floor
- Upgraded staggered Tahoe Maple kitchen cabinets with glaze finish and added decorative crown molding
- Stainless steel appliances to include gas range
- Clerestory accent in dining room
- Added direct vent fireplace in great room
- Tray ceiling featured in master bedroom
- Upgraded base and semi-frameless shower door with added dual vanity in master bath
- Oil Rubbed Bronze upgrades bath hardware
- Oak handrail with white pickets
- Upgraded lighting package
- Stone Water table accent on front of home
SABAL SAVINGS SALES EVENT – This home is being offered at a great price. Inquire today to lock in this deal before it is gone. Sabal Savings discounts are subject to change without notice.