2016 Best in American Living Platinum Award goes to the Camelia Plan! This home plan has won multiple national awards for design and with one visit you will see why. With emphasis on beauty, versatility, and use of space, the optimal design of The Camelia floor plan is ideal for both large and small families alike. As you enter your home, a grand foyer welcomes you with stairs to the second floor, along with a small powder room, entryway to the 1st-floor master suite, and an open living space perfect for entertaining. Featuring a large island with sink, walk-in pantry, and optional adjacent wine/wet bar, the spacious kitchen flows directly into the dining area and living room. With a beautiful built-in bench seat, a convenient mudroom gives way to both the covered back porch and the laundry room, which provides a back entrance to the master closet, master bath, and master suite. On the second floor, you’ll find a spacious upstairs living space with a large walk-in storage closet. Two additional bedrooms, as well as a full bath, provide a comfortable upstairs living space. With an optional 4th bedroom upstairs, The Camelia floor plan provides a flexible home design to fit all your family’s needs.
- Homesite 30-3
- Detached 1-car garage and parking pad
- Added 4th bedroom upstairs
- Oak stair treads
- Added door from master closet into laundry room
- Build-out fireplace in great room
- Upgraded Sonoma Linen kitchen cabinets with 3X6 Baker Street Tile backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances to feature gas range with luxurious kitchen countertops and built-in microwave
- Additional recessed canned lighting
*Photos shown are of finished home. This home is under construction.