The Jocassee plan boasts a beautiful entrance way greeting you with a wrap around staircase as you walk in. Wander through the large hall down to the great room surrounded by windows for that extra sunlight. The open area from the great room, through the dining area, onto the kitchen is perfect for conversation and togetherness if you’re preparing to cook, eating breakfast, hosting friends, or anything really. How about adding a fireplace for those chilly months? Or a screened-in porch for those warmer months. Let’s go back to the front and take the stairs opening into a large loft area. Holding three bedrooms, including the master, and 3 full baths, this upstairs functions well for many families. How about closing in the loft and adding a fourth bedroom? The huge master bedroom has plenty of space to offer, along with two large master closets, and a nicely sized master bath, with an optional tub/shower combination to fit anyone’s needs.
- Homesite 47
- Upgraded staggered kitchen cabinets with updated cabinet hardware and added Cove Crown molding
- 3X6 Baker Street staggered gray subway tile backsplash
- Tray ceiling featured in master bedroom
- Upgraded master shower with tile walls, cultured marble base, corner bench, and semi-frameless door
- Dual vanity in master and halls baths
- Upgraded Brushed Nickel hardware and lighting in all baths
*Interior photos shown are of a finished home. This home is currently under construction.