The Pawleys in Chastain Glen at Five Forks in Simpsonville, South Carolina:
A grand foyer greets you in the Pawleys plan. It’s a perfect introduction to the elegant dining room, which connects to the efficient, spacious kitchen with a butler’s pantry. A café dining area is flooded with morning light thanks to large windows. It’s also ideally positioned in view of both the kitchen and family room. Keep an eye on the kiddos no matter where you are. A screened-in porch out back will become everyone’s favorite place year-round. Upstairs, a large bonus room will have your mind reeling with possibilities: media room, playroom, or adults-only office space? So many possibilities! It will compete for your attention with the generous master suite, poised to be your favorite retreat. An oversized shower, large vanity, private water closet, and massive walk-in closet will suit your needs and then some. Two bedrooms with walk-in closets, full bath, and laundry room complete the upstairs. This home doesn’t skimp on practicalities: a coat closet and drop zone just off the garage keep clutter at bay.
- Homesite 9
- Covered back porch
- Oak stair treads and rail with upgraded Iron Balusters
- Dining room with clerestory accent windows and wainscotting trim feature
- Fireplace in family room with upgraded Kenwood mantel
- GE Cafe Stainless Steel Package to include dual-fuel slide in range
- Upgraded Tahoe Maple kitchen cabinets with glass doors for upper cabinets
- 3X6 Optical Glass staggered subway tile backsplash in kitchen and butler’s pantry
- Tray ceiling feature in master bedroom
- Upgraded semi-frameless master shower door
- Dual vanity in hall bathroom
- Upgraded lighting package
*Photos shown are of finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.