The Rabon is perfect for entertaining and family engagement boasting a very open floor plan. Upon entering the front door, you will be greeted 5” hand-scraped birch hardwood floors and a private dining room at the front of the home with a convenient hall walk-through to the kitchen holding the pantry for those family and holiday meals. The kitchen comes with white painted cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless appliances including gas stove. As you walk into the kitchen, you’ll notice the substantial space from the kitchen through to the great room with plenty of natural light for those beautiful sunny days. And on those nice days, you will certainly enjoy your screened porch.
Upstairs you will find a spacious master bedroom, with access to the 2nd-floor porch! The perfectly laid out master bathroom featuring separate vanities, a private water closet, linen space, and a nice sized walk-in shower. The remaining two bedrooms share a full bath opening to the loft that is a nice second living space.
- Homesite 52
- Screened back porch
- Handscraped 5 inch Country Side Birch hardwood flooring throughout the first floor
- Upgraded staggered Plymouth Maple kitchen cabinets painted Linen white with added Cove crown molding
- Stainless steel appliances to feature gas range
- Coffered ceiling and clerestory window accents in dining room
- Tray ceiling feature in master bedroom
- Dual vanity in master bathroom
- Upgraded cultured marble base, tile walls, corner bench, and semi-frameless door in master shower
- Oak handrail with white pickets
- Stainless steel side by side refrigerator