The popular Firethorn plan boasts a first floor master and up to five beds and three and a half baths. Entering through a grand front porch, you are greeted by a spacious dining room connected to the kitchen with a butler’s pantry. The kitchen includes a generous island, perfect for breakfasts or evening homework, and flows into a large family room. On the opposite side of the first floor, the master suite makes a statement. A master bath includes double sinks, potential soaker tub, and private water closet. The walk-in closet matches the bath in size, and offers an entrance straight through to the utility and laundry room. Upstairs, an enormous game room with closet storage, three additional bedrooms, and two full baths. So much space to spread out. Make it yours.
- Homesite BE18
- Added screened back porch
- Detached 2-car garage
- Oak stair treads
- Clerestory accent windows in dining room
- Upgraded kitchen cabinets painted ivory with decorative Cove crown molding
- Gourmet Kitchen upgraded featuring GE Profile Appliances with gas cooktop and vented hood
- Upgraded countertops in kitchen and Butler’s Pantry to Annicca
- 3X6 Baker Street staggered white tile backsplash in kitchen
- Upgraded master shower to tiles walls, cultured marble base, corner bench, and semi-frameless door
- Gorgeous staggered tile floor in master bath, bath 2, hall bath, and laundry room
- Upgraded Craftsman Trim Package
- Upgraded lighting in all bathrooms
*Photos shown are of a finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.