The Pawleys in Chastain Glen at Five Forks in Simpsonville, South Carolina:
A grand foyer greets you in the Pawleys plan. It’s a perfect introduction to the elegant dining room, which connects to the efficient, spacious kitchen with a butler’s pantry. A café dining area is flooded with morning light thanks to large windows. It’s also ideally positioned in view of both the kitchen and family room. Keep an eye on the kiddos no matter where you are. A screened-in porch out back will become everyone’s favorite place year-round. Upstairs, a large bonus room will have your mind reeling with possibilities: media room, playroom, or adults-only office space? So many possibilities! It will compete for your attention with the generous master suite, poised to be your favorite retreat. An oversized shower, large vanity, private water closet, and massive walk-in closet will suit your needs and then some. Two bedrooms with walk-in closets, full bath, and laundry room complete the upstairs. This home doesn’t skimp on practicalities: a coat closet and drop zone just off the garage keep clutter at bay.
- Homesite 4
- 1st floor Guest Suite off the entrance foyer
- Added 2nd story back porch off master bedroom
- Oak treads up the stairs
- Added fireplace to family room
- Upgraded Barnett Linen staggered kitchen cabinets with decorative Cove crown molding and lighting
- 3X6 Baker Street Warm Gray staggered subway tile kitchen backsplash
- Tray ceiling feature in master bedroom
- Upgraded tile Cave Shower in master bath
- Added live dormer to upstairs bonus room for extra space
- Additional recessed can lighting throughout home
- Custom lighting in all baths
*Photos shown are of finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.