The Bowman in Chastain Glen in Simpsonville, South Carolina:
There are so many ways to make the Bowman yours. A 2-car garage includes space for a workshop and/or a place for your trusty golf cart. A spacious foyer with room for seating greets guests entering from the front door. A secondary foyer with drop-zone allows homeowners entering through the garage a place to keep keys, bags, and backpacks out of view. From there, head into the impressive living area. The kitchen includes a sizable walk-in pantry, large eat-at island, and the opportunity to upgrade to a chef’s kitchen. A cafe dining area and inviting living space completes the open-concept living area. Nestled in the opposite corner is the masterful owner’s suite that flows beautifully through the master bath, enviable walk-in closet, and add that option for a door into the laundry room. Heading back towards the front door, you’ll find two bedrooms with a shared bath as well as a linen closet, extra storage, and powder room. Need more space? With the Bowman, you can add a partial second story. Perfect if five bedrooms better suits your family or if storage is an important consideration. Both options include a bonus room, which can be whatever you dream of – an office, den, or playroom are popular options.
- Homesite 26
- Added large upstairs bonus room
- Added 5th bedroom and 3rd bathroom upstairs
- Fireplace in family room with upgraded Kenwood mantel
- Added mega sliding glass door to porch
- Upgraded staggered kitchen cabinets painted Linen with cove crown molding
- 3X6 Baker Street white staggered subway tile backsplash in kitchen
- Chef’s Kitchen upgrade with stainless steel appliances, featuring wall oven/microwave combination, separate gas cooktop, and chimney style vented hood
- Gorgeous exposed Cedar beams in master bedroom
- Added door from master closet into laundry room
*Pictures shown are of a finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.