2016 Best in American Living Platinum Award goes to the Camelia Plan! This home plan has won multiple national awards for design and with one visit you will see why. With emphasis on beauty, versatility, and use of space, the optimal design of The Camelia floor plan is ideal for both large and small families alike. As you enter your home, a grand foyer welcomes you with stairs to the second floor, along with a small powder room, entryway to the 1st-floor master suite, and an open living space perfect for entertaining. Featuring a large island with sink, walk-in pantry, and optional adjacent wine/wet bar, the spacious kitchen flows directly into the dining area and living room. With a beautiful built-in bench seat, a convenient mudroom gives way to both the covered back porch and the laundry room, which provides a back entrance to the master closet, master bath, and master suite. On the second floor, you’ll find a spacious upstairs living space with a large walk-in storage closet. Two additional bedrooms, as well as a full bath, provide a comfortable upstairs living space. With an optional 4th bedroom upstairs, The Camelia floor plan provides a flexible home design to fit all your family’s needs.
- Homesite BE14
- Screened back porch
- Detached 2-car garage
- Bonus room with full bath above garage
- Oak stair treads
- Fireplace in living room
- Upgraded staggered Avanti ivory kitchen cabinets with Cove crown molding
- Chef’s Kitchen upgrade with stainless steel appliances, wall oven/microwave combination, and separate gas cooktop with non-vented hood
- Upgraded kitchen countertops to polished Quartz and 3X6 Baker Street Warm Grey tile backsplash
- Clerestory accent windows in master bedroom
- Upgraded master shower to tile walls, cultured marble base, corner bench, and semi-frameless door
- Craftsman Trim Package throughout home
*Photos shown are of model home. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.