The Rabon is perfect for entertaining and family engagement boasting a very open floor plan. Upon entering into the front door, you will be greeted by a private dining room at the front of the home with a convenient hall walk-through to the kitchen holding the pantry for those family and holiday meals. As you walk into the kitchen, you’ll notice the substantial space from the kitchen through to the great room with plenty of natural light for those beautiful sunny days.
Corner around to the edge of the great room towards the intimate staircase to head towards a convenient centralized loft area touching three second story bedrooms. Turn into the giant master bedroom, enjoying plenty of windows to wake up on those lazy Saturday mornings, and two separate master closets for ample hanging and shoe rack space. Take a look into the perfectly laid out master bathroom acquiring separate vanities, a private water closest, linen space, and a nicely sized walk-in shower, that can, of course, be turned into a tub/shower combination to cater it perfect to your needs. The remaining two bedrooms share a full bath opening up to the loft, which can also be converted into a fourth bedroom for that extra addition to the family home.
- Homesite 45
- Covered back porch
- Oak handrail with white pickets
- Fireplace in great room
- Private dining room with wainscotting accent
- Upgraded staggered kitchen cabinets with decorative crown molding
- Beautiful Baker Street staggered tile kitchen backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances to feature gas range
- Master featuring tray ceiling accent
- Upgraded master shower with semi-frameless door
- Brushed Nickel bath hardware package
- Craftsman interior trim package