The Rantowles is a favorite plan because of the spacious layout. A hardwood foyer and nine-foot ceiling downstairs greet you as you enter the home. The kitchen boasts 24 cabinets plus a pantry, an eight-foot working island and a GE appliance package. The spacious kitchen and great room are designed for entertaining as well as enjoying family time in the evenings.
Upstairs is no exception either. Both secondary bedrooms are about 12’x12’ with generous closet space. The master bedroom measures approximately 16’x14’ with a private bath and walk-in master closet that is 10’x6’. The floor is finished off with two linen closets, a hall bath and a handy second floor laundry room. The Rantowles also offers an optional balcony off the master bedroom where you can enjoy your morning coffee.
Exterior features include Hardi Plank Cement Siding, finished one car garage, irrigation and lawn care.
- Homesite 34
- Great rear lot that backs up to the woods
- Rear screened in porch
- Upgraded painted linen white cabinets
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances to include gas range
- Upgraded floors throughout first floor
- Upgraded carpet
- Trey ceiling in master bedroom
- Upgraded tile in master bath
- Additional recessed can lighting
- Upgraded faucets and shower fixtures throughout