First impressions of the private dining room off the foyer set the tone for this stunning home. However, if dinner parties are not your cup of tea, consider choosing the private study or first floor bedroom option instead. A variety of floorplan choices make this home plan easily customizable. The true heart of this home is the open kitchen, great room, and casual dining area. Chefs will love the butler’s pantry and optional chef’s kitchen upgrade. Upstairs features the master suite, two additional bedrooms, and generous loft space perfectly sized for a child’s playroom, upstairs media room, or game room. On top of it all, this home makes it easy to stay organized with a drop zone, plenty of storage, and a detached garage.
- Homesite 45
- Screened back porch
- 2-Car Detached Garage
- Coffered ceiling accent in dining/flex room
- Clerestory windows in Cafe
- Upgraded staggered kitchen cabinets
- Luxurious granite kitchen countertops with 3X6 Baker Street white herringbone tile backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances to feature gas range
- Clerestory windows in upstairs loft
- Dual vanity in master bathroom
- Brushed Nickel hardware in all baths
*Photos shown are of a finished home. This home is currently under construction.