Living life outside will be a breeze in the Hayward Plan with its ample front and rear porches. The interior of this home is friendly with an open concept kitchen, living, and dining room. Like to cook? The generous pantry space combined with an optional Chef’s Kitchen upgrade will make even the most discerning foodies fall in love. The first floor features a Flex Room that can be customized to be a private dining room, study, or a first-floor bedroom. Upstairs living is enhanced by a loft space that separates the master suite from the other two bedrooms. Staying organized is easy with a drop zone, plenty of storage, and a detached garage.
- Homesite 39
- Screened back porch
- Detached 2-car garage
- Coffered ceiling feature in dining/flex room
- Clerestory accent windows in cafe
- Upgraded staggered kitchen cabinets with Cove crown molding
- 4X16 Baker Street staggered white subway tile backsplash
- Added Butler’s Pantry
- Stainless steel appliances to feature gas range
- Clerestory accent windows in upstairs loft
- Tray ceiling featured in master bedroom
- Upgraded Brushed Nickel bath hardware in all bathrooms
*Photos shown are of a finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details may vary.