The Wilson plan is a very versatile four bedroom home plan. With the official master suite located on the first floor, you have all the benefits of first floor living. But you should take note that the second floor features not only two standard bedrooms but another suite that could double as a second master option or luxury guest suite. The open concept kitchen, living, and dining areas invite conversation and connection at every turn. Or get away from the action by escaping to the generous loft upstairs perfect for a media room or kids play area. On top of it all, this home makes it easy to stay organized with a drop zone, plenty of storage, and a detached garage.
- Homesite 46
- 2-Car Detached Garage
- Screened back porch
- Oak stair treads
- Hardwood flooring throughout foyer, living, kitchen, and cafe
- Clerestory windows in cafe
- Stainless steel appliances to feature gas range
- Upgraded staggered kitchen cabinets with Cove crown molding
- Quartz kitchen countertops with 3X6 Baker Street chevron herringbone tile backsplash
- Huge master down with clerestory windows
- Upgraded master shower with cultured marble base, bench, and semi-frameless door
- Dual vanity in master bath
- Clerestory windows in upstairs loft
- Brushed Nickel hardware in all bathrooms
*Photos shown are of a finished home. This home is currently under construction.