First impressions of the private dining room off the foyer set the tone for this stunning home. However, if dinner parties are not your cup of tea, consider choosing the private study or first floor bedroom option instead. A variety of floorplan choices make this home plan easily customizable. The true heart of this home is the open kitchen, great room, and casual dining area. Chefs will love the butler’s pantry and optional chef’s kitchen upgrade. Upstairs features the master suite, two additional bedrooms, and generous loft space perfectly sized for a child’s playroom, upstairs media room, or game room. On top of it all, this home makes it easy to stay organized with a drop zone, plenty of storage, and a detached garage.
- Homesite 38
- Detached 2-car garage
- Screened back porch
- Oak stair treads
- Coffered ceiling accent in flex room
- Clerestory accent windows in cafe and loft
- Upgraded staggered kitchen cabinets with 3X6 Baker Street chevron herringbone tile backsplash
- Tray ceiling featured in master bedroom
- Upgraded master shower with 3X6 Baker Street warm gray staggered tile
*Photos shown are of a finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details may vary.