Southern charm inside and out. The front porch on the Ellis is the ideal place to sit, relax and sip on a crisp refreshing sweet tea. An impressive entry leads into the open concept living, kitchen and dining area. The spaciousness is welcoming, but not overwhelming, as each living area is well defined. A flex room at the front of the home makes for endless possibilities. Library, private dining, first-floor bedroom? You get to choose. Upstairs features a generous master suite, two additional bedrooms and a loft space. Plenty of storage and detached garage round out this stunning home.
- Craftsman exterior
- Study downstairs
- Oak stair treads
- Trey ceiling in master bedroom
- Stainless appliances to include gas stove
- Subway tile backsplash in kitchen
- 5″ hand-scraped hardwood flooring
- Plank tile flooring in master bath
- 4×16 subway tile in master bath, walk-in shower
- Tile in all baths and laundry room
*Photos of a finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.