Living life outside will be a breeze in the Hayward Plan with its ample front and rear porches. The interior of this home is friendly with an open concept kitchen, living and dining room. Like to cook? The generous pantry space combined with an optional chef’s kitchen upgrade will make even the most discerning foodies fall in love. The first floor features a flex room that can be customized to be a private dining room, study, or a first-floor bedroom. Upstairs living is enhanced by a loft space that separates the Master Suite from the other two bedrooms. Staying organized is easy with a drop zone, plenty of storage and a detached garage.
- Double front porches
- Butler’s pantry
- Formal dining room
- Oak stair treads
- Tray ceiling in master bedroom
- Chef’s kitchen to include gas cooktop
- Subway tile backsplash in the kitchen
- Hardwood flooring downstairs
- Tile flooring in master bath
- 4×16 Subway tile in master bath walk-in shower
- Tile in all baths and laundry room
*Photos shown are of finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.