There are so many ways to make the Bowman yours. A 2-car garage includes space for a workshop and/or a place for your trusty golf cart. A spacious foyer with room for seating greets guests entering from the front door. A secondary foyer with drop-zone allows homeowners entering through the garage a place to keep keys, bags, and backpacks out of view. From there, head into the impressive living area. The kitchen includes a sizable walk-in pantry, large eat-at island, and the opportunity to upgrade to a chef’s kitchen. A cafe dining area and inviting living space completes the open-concept living area. Nestled in the opposite corner is the masterful owner’s suite that flows beautifully through the master bath, enviable walk-in closet, and add that option for a door into the laundry room. Heading back towards the front door, you’ll find two bedrooms with a shared bath as well as a linen closet, extra storage, and powder room. Need more space? With the Bowman, you can add a partial second story. Perfect if five bedrooms better suits your family or if storage is an important consideration. Both options include a bonus room, which can be whatever you dream of – an office, den, or playroom are popular options.
- Homesite 85
- Fireplace with shiplap
- Shaker shingle cabinets whole house (white in the kitchen, gray in the baths)
- Butler’s pantry with glass cabinets doors
- 5” oak floors in the common areas
- Plank tile flooring in the master bath
- Craftsman trim package throughout house
- Tiled master bath shower
- Wainscotting in the dining room
- Chef’s kitchen with built-in microwave/oven and gas cooktop
- Wooden beams on the ceiling in master bedroom
- 3X6 white herringbone kitchen backsplash
- Tiled shower in bath 2
*Photos shown are of finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.