This plan is a fan favorite. The Lancaster has it all – formal dining room, first floor master suite, three car garage, 4-6 bedrooms, upstairs loft living space, and so much more. As you enter the Lancaster you immediately feel at home. Off the main foyer, you find the formal dining room, guest powder room, and coat closet. The main living area is expansive and includes the family room, kitchen, and cafe dining area. The kitchen is more than spacious with features like a large center island ideal for seating and a walk-in pantry that is a chef’s dream. The rear porch area is tucked into this home blending the line between inside and out. There is even an option to add a fireplace to the porch making it the perfect retreat on chilly nights. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor and is spacious and bright. The aster bath features his and her vanities, private water closet, linen closet, and shower. The walk-in master closet could be a room of its own and can be customized to have one of Sabal Homes’ most desired options – a door that leads directly into the laundry room. Upstairs, you enter into a nicely sized loft that creates a second living space. Three additional bedrooms, two full baths and lots of closet space complete the second floor. And finally, the three car garage is perfect for parking, storage, or a workshop area. This home truly has it all.
- Homesite 35
- Screened back porch
- Added study with 15 Lite French Doors
- Clerestory accent windows in cafe
- Oak stair treads with white pickets and oak handrail
- Stainless steel appliances to feature 30-inch slide-in front control gas range
- Upgraded Maple Ash staggered kitchen cabinets
- Luxurious Colonial White granite countertops
- 3X6 Baker Street white herringbone tile backsplash in kitchen
- Tray ceiling featured in master bedroom
- Upgraded master shower with tile walls and cultured marble base with semi-frameless door
- Added door from master closet into laundry room
*Photos shown are of finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.