There are so many ways to make the Bohicket yours. A two car garage includes space for a workshop and/or a place for your trusty golf cart. A spacious foyer with room for seating greets guests entering from the front door. A secondary foyer with drop zone allows homeowners entering through the garage a place to keep keys, bags, and backpacks out of view. From there, head into the impressive living area. The kitchen includes a sizable walk-in pantry, large eat-at island, and the opportunity to upgrade to a chef’s kitchen. A cafe dining area and inviting living space completes the open-concept living area. Nestled in the opposite corner is the masterful owner’s suite that flows beautifully through the master bath, enviable walk-in closet, and laundry room. Heading back towards the front door, you’ll find two bedrooms with a shared bath as well as a linen closet and powder room. Need more space? With the Bohicket, you can add a partial second story. Perfect if four bedrooms better suits your family or if storage is an important consideration. Both options include a bonus room, which can be whatever you dream of – an office, den, or playroom are popular options.
- Homesite 33
- Screened back porch
- Added upstairs bonus room with walk-in closet
- Study in front of home with 15 Lite French Doors
- Upgraded Maple Ivory kitchen cabinets with 3X6 Baker Street staggered tile backsplash in kitchen and butler’s pantry
- Stainless steel appliances to feature slide-in gas range
- Added staggered tile in master bath with dual vanity
- Upgraded master shower to tile walls with cultured marble base and semi-frameless door
- Added door from master closet into laundry room
*Photos shown are of finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.