The Kiawah floor plan offers an open living concept with very efficient use of space. This home flows naturally from the kitchen into the dining and great room. This one story plan includes the master suite and two additional bedrooms. The center island in the kitchen allows for ample workspace and extra seating, for casual dining. The deep walk-in pantry, granite countertop, stainless steel appliance package, and 42“ cabinets give this the look and feel of a gourmet kitchen. The owner’s entry comes with a custom built-in drop zone for your maximum organizational needs. Relax on your screened porch, or optional sunroom, with access from the master suite, great room, and kitchen area. The master suite has dual raised vanities, a 5 ft tiled shower, and an oversized walk-in closet. Living is easy and carefree in this Lowcountry style plan.
- Homesite 131
- Tray ceiling feature in master bedroom
- Upgraded kitchen cabinets with luxurious granite countertops
- 3×6 Baker Street tile backsplash
- Clerestory accent windows in dining room
- Chef’s Kitchen upgrade featuring stainless steel appliances, wall/over combination, gas cooktop, and non-vented hood
*Photos shown are of finished home with similar floor plan. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.