The Lansford has it all – formal dining room, first floor Master Suite, 3-car garage, 4-6 bedrooms, upstairs loft living space, and so much more. As you enter the Lansford you immediately feel at home. Off the main foyer, you find the formal dining room, guest powder room, and coat closet. The main living area is expansive and includes the family room, kitchen, and cafe dining area. The kitchen is more than spacious with features like a large center island ideal for seating and a walk-in pantry that is a chef’s dream. The rear porch area is tucked into this home blending the line between inside and out. The Master Suite is conveniently located on the first floor and is spacious and bright. The Master Bath features his and her vanities, private water closet, linen closet, shower, and can be customized to have one of Sabal Homes most desired options – a door that leads directly into the laundry room. The walk-in Master closet could be a room of its own. Upstairs, you enter into a nicely sized loft that creates a second living space. Three additional bedrooms, two full baths, and lots of closet space complete the second floor. And finally, the 3-car garage is perfect for parking, storage, or a workshop area. This home truly has it all.
- Homesite 3
- Screened rear porch
- 5-inch hardwood floors in all common areas
- Upgraded white and navy shaker shingle cabinets throughout home
- Gourmet kitchen with built-in microwave/oven and 36-inch gas cooktop
- Quartz kitchen countertops and 3X6 white herringbone backsplash
- Glass upper cabinets in butler’s pantry
- Added fireplaces in living area with white marble surround
- Tray ceiling feature in master bedroom
- Tiled master shower
- Extra large upstairs bonus room
- Upgraded tiled shower in bath 2
- Craftsman Trim Package throughout home
*Pictures shown are of finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.