The Lancaster in Hunters Crossing in Powdersville, South Carolina:
This plan is a fan favorite. The Lancaster has it all – formal dining room, first floor master suite, three car garage, 4-6 bedrooms, upstairs loft living space, and so much more. As you enter the Lancaster you immediately feel at home. Off the main foyer, you find the formal dining room, guest powder room, and coat closet. The main living area is expansive and includes the family room, kitchen, and cafe dining area. The kitchen is more than spacious with features like a large center island ideal for seating and a walk-in pantry that is a chef’s dream. The rear porch area is tucked into this home blending the line between inside and out. There is even an option to add a fireplace to the porch making it the perfect retreat on chilly nights. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor and is spacious and bright. The master bath features his and her vanities, private water closet, linen closet, and shower. The walk-in master closet could be a room of its own and can be customized to have one of Sabal Homes’ most desired options – a door that leads directly into the laundry room. Upstairs, you enter into a nicely sized loft that creates a second living space. Three additional bedrooms, two full baths and lots of closet space complete the second floor. And finally, the three car garage is perfect for parking, storage, or a workshop area. This home truly has it all.
- Homesite 6
- Added study to front of home with beautiful 15 Lite French Doors and clerestory accent windows
- Clerestory accent windows in cafe
- Oak treads and handrails stained classic grey with white pickets leading upstairs
- Added fireplace in family room
- Features a mega glass sliding door in family room onto the back porch
- Upgraded Tahoe Pewter staggered cabinets in kitchen, center island, and messy kitchen with upgraded hardware
- Stainless steel appliances to feature gas range in kitchen
- Luxurious Bianco Carrara Quartz kitchen countertops
- 3X6 Baker Street white brickset tile backsplash throughout kitchen
- Added door from master bath into laundry room
*Photos shown are of finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details will vary.