The Jocassee plan boasts a beautiful entrance way greeting you with a wrap around staircase as you walk in. Wander through the large hall down to the great room surrounded by windows for that extra sunlight. The open area from the great room, through the dining area, onto the kitchen is perfect for conversation and togetherness if you’re preparing to cook, eating breakfast, hosting friends, or anything really. How about adding a fireplace for those chilly months? Or a screened-in porch for those warmer months. Let’s go back to the front and take the stairs opening into a large loft area. Holding three bedrooms, including the master, and 3 full baths, this upstairs functions well for many families. How about closing in the loft and adding a fourth bedroom? The huge master bedroom has plenty of space to offer, along with two large master closets, and a nicely sized master bath, with an optional tub/shower combination to fit anyone’s needs.
- Homesite 40
- Added Stone Water table accent to front of home
- Oak handrails with white pickets
- Added fireplace
- Upgrade Tahoe Maple staggered kitchen cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances to feature gas range
- Upgrade cultured marble master shower with semi-frameless door
- Dual vanity in master bath
- Dual vanity in upstairs hall bath
*Photos are of a finished home. This home is currently under construction. Details with vary.