You can greet guests in the foyer of the Abbey without fear of shoes and backpacks blocking the way. That’s because a separate owner’s entrance off the garage includes storage for all life’s odds and ends. A powder room and coat closet complete the primary foyer. The living space in the Abbey consists of a central kitchen and large island, perfect for family gatherings and entertaining. Plentiful windows in the cafe dining area and great room allow natural light to flood the first floor. Add a covered porch for even more indoor/outdoor living. Upstairs, a large loft is the perfect media or play room. The master suite includes a large walk-in closet, spacious bathroom, and optional details like tray ceilings. Two additional bedrooms, a full bath, and a laundry room complete the second floor.
- Homesite 120
- Added covered back porch
- Family room fireplace
- Upgraded Barnett Linen kitchen cabinets featuring Bianco Carrara Quartz countertops
- Stainless steel appliances to feature gas range with vented hood
- Oak handrail with white pickets up the stairs
- Tray ceiling feature in master bedroom
- Upgraded master shower to cultured marble walls and semi-frameless door
- Dual vanity in master bath
- Additional recessed can lighting throughout
*Photos shown are of finished home. Details will vary.