From help with closing costs to gorgeous home design, we’ve got many reasons why you should consider buying or building a brand new home in the beautiful Branch Creek community in Summerville.
With just 10 more opportunities and a few move-ready homes, we’re about to complete our work in this Summerville neighborhood located close to I-26 and tucked away amidst pines and sweeping live oak trees with hanging moss. Here are 10 reasons why you should consider buying in Branch Creek now:
- Save on closing costs – We are offering a special deal for a limited time to pay $3000 of your closing costs when you buy or build a new Sabal home in Branch Creek and use one of our preferred lenders and attorneys.
- Get all the upgrades you want – Half off options up to $12,000 with use of preferred lender and attorney.
- Mortgage rates are low – Mortgage rates are holding steadily at low rates, lowering your monthly house payment!
- You can move right in! We currently have 4 lovely move-in ready homes available just waiting for you to call them home.
- Homes start in the $230s – For a very modest $230,000 you can be living in a brand new home in the fantastic Summerville, S.C., a short bike ride to Historic Downtown Summerville.
- Choose your home site – Even though we only have 10 home sites left, we saved the BEST for last. Choose from pond front, wetlands or cul de sac home site.
- Score a two-car garage – All of our current move-in ready homes come with a two-car garage so you don’t have to worry about cleaning off the pollen this spring!
- Fantastic floor plans – Our Branch Creek floor plans offer large front porches, first floor master suites and open floor plans.
- Amazing features – Energy-efficient appliances, hardwood floors, 9-foot ceilings, a 10-year home buyers warranty and more are all standard features on Branch Creek homes from Sabal Homes.
- Enjoy the Lowcountry spring and summer in a new home – If you buy your new home right now, you can enjoy the best times of the year in the Lowcountry: spring and summer. Imagine sitting on your front porch enjoying the breeze as you gaze at the bright pink azaleas and sip your iced tea.
For more information about building a new home or buying a home in Branch Creek, give us a call at 844-MYSABAL or visit www.SabalHomesSC.com.